HAHAHAHAHAHAAH fuck this is so funny.
I'm so amused! My father cut a sty out of Dong's eye before! (hey, rhymes!) LOL and Dr Roger Pang and Dr Tan Hooi Hwa (my dad's partners) are his family doctors! hahahahahaha I'm so amused!
I'ts a small, small world!
I'm so amused!
I feel like laughing madly!
This is so funny, it just is!
coooolies!
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
MING CLINIC!
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
fuck
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
DR WONG IS UR FATHER
nicola says:
?
nicola says:
HAHA YES WHY
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
LOL
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
dr roger pang and tan
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
they are my fam
nicola says:
uh huh
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
doctor
nicola says:
WHAT
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
and dr wong
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
cut my eye sty for me once
DONG - I am quitting the guitar and picking up the flute. says:
haha
nicola says:
hahahahhahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha shit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment